RepositoryLondon Borough of Bromley Archives
LevelFonds
Ref NoP/208
TitleKeston Parish Church
Date1540-1955
DescriptionParish Records including registers
Administrative HistoryKeston parish church is located on Church Road, Keston. The parish has no dedication.

The current church sits on a site likely to have been used as a burial ground in 300-400 AD and excavations suggest that a church existed on the site during the reign of Edward the Confessor (1042-1066).

The church suffered as a result of bomb damage in the Second World War.
Extent51 Items
Access StatusOpen
Created byChurch of England, Keston Parish, Kent
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020