RepositoryLondon Borough of Bromley Archives
LevelFonds
Ref NoP/144
TitleFarnborough, St Giles the Abbot
DescriptionSt Giles the Abbot, Farnborough, Parish Church
Administrative HistoryFarnborough was part of the parish of Chelsfield until 1846, although it would seem that relationships were somewhat ambiguous before that. As a result Farnborough Church baptism, burials and marraiges between 1538 and 1558 appear in the Chelsfield composite register (not deposited but microfilm available in the Local Studies Library).

St Nicholas Church was built as a second church within Farnborough parish after the second world war. St Nicholas operate as a distinct chuch within the parish but sharing the same overall clergy team. They maintain their own baptism and marriage records but have no graveyard.
Extent185 Items
Access StatusOpen
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020